Do you know a remarkable and inspirational individual that has strongly and consistently contributed to the charity sector? This award could recognise someone who has made an exceptional effort to advance the profile and raise funds for a particular concern. In every community there are also outstanding individuals who strive to help others and continuously act out of human kindness rather than personal gain. These volunteers give up their time and energy to help. They may volunteer formally through a local group or organisation, or simply be someone who makes a difference by helping at the right time in the right place.
- Why should they win this award?
- What have they done to raise money and how much money have they raised?
- What do they do to help others?
- How much time do they give up?
- What would it mean if this person wasn’t doing what they do?